Monday, November 29, 2010

TSA's enhanced security spurs US 'airport rage'



I wish that all news was delivered in the same fashion as NWA World Edition. This “news” delivers news via a YouTube channel using animations and avatars. As this is a parody of news stories, NWA World Edition appeals to people who want to get a laugh, but also appeals to those who want to see the news in a fun and relevant way. I don’t watch television and I don’t read print newspapers. Occasionally I’ll skim online editions of newspapers, but I rely on other people to send me links or post on Facebook when there is something relevant to myself that I may want to read. Just the other day I tried to watch the news to get more information on something and received a brief and superficial analysis of the situation. However, this video and the others posted in this channel, offer in-depth explanations and use animation to illustrate ideas. I believe this is an excellent and relevant way to deliver news in these times.




No comments:

Post a Comment